90% of all proceeds donated go to help those in need.
Change a Smile, Change a Life!
Dental care is crucial to good health, so when you give to Dental Foundation of Grace, you can actually change a life. Good dental health affects issues related to the heart, diabetes, pregnancy as well as self-esteem. Maybe you’ve had an experience where you needed a helping hand? This is a great way to pay it forward by providing hardworking families and seniors a gift of grace when they need it most.
Giving is Good for you!
Helping other people is the number one reason to give to a charity, but there are also many other reasons Here are three good reasons to give.
- Giving makes us happy: According to the Positive Psychology Program, we feel generous and responsible when we give to social organizations and that makes us happier!
- Catch a Tax Break: Donating is a great way to reduce the amount of money you fork over to Uncle Sam. Dental Foundation of Grace is a designated 501(c)(3) organization with the U.S. federal government. This means that when you give to us, you can use it as an itemized deduction when you file your taxes. You should discuss with you accountant or tax advisor to determine if this applies.
- Live Longer: Researchers at the University of Buffalo found that people who engaged in helping behaviors reduced their mortality rates by reducing stress.
DFOG: Doing it Differently
Dental Foundation of Grace is built on the desire to help as many people as possible with the least amount of overhead. We are committed to using over 90% of our proceeds to directly pay the dental debt of those in need. We are also reducing the red tape for those who are in the greatest need, by adopting a selection process like no other.
- Benefits will be primarily distributed once a year around the first of December.
- We are open to helping all individuals under payment plans with dental practices.
- We are open to helping all others where discovery is found or directed by donors. Emergency benefits will be available on a case by case basis after board review.
- We will partner with Dental Offices’ front staff for discovery (a list) of candidates.
- Our primary focus is based on the aspect of grace within our charity; charitable relief comes from the fact that candidates do not apply and are unaware a charity is considering paying their dental debt. Or when identified by our partners, granted to receive treatment that is delayed or ignored due to financial ability.
- Upon selection of population to receive the benefits from our charity, the dental office’s staff then has the pleasure of calling recipients informing them a charity has resolved the issue of their outstanding debt or pre-dental expense requirements.
- Dental Foundation of Grace prays that individuals will discover hope and awareness that a charity exists that is searching to assist them to the glory and honor of God.
We believe donors are blessed to be a blessing for others!
3921 Vista Greens Drive
Fort Worth, Texas, 76244