90% of all proceeds donated go to help those in need.
Dental Foundation of Grace partners with dental practices from all around the country who are already positioned to give back to the community.
Expanding the Reach of Your Care
Since you chose dentistry as a profession, it is likely that you’re already interested in helping people. You know that dental care is crucial for good health and it breaks your heart that you can’t help everyone. You don’t want to ever turn people away, but you are also running a business.
How would it feel to know you could expand your compassionate reach while maintaining a profitable practice?
DFOG chooses certain practices that are already showing compassion and to come in and pay the debt of people who couldn’t pay for their care. We are picky about our partner dentists! Our partner dentists must adhere to a professional standard for ethics determined through meeting requirements and board approval. We consider dental practices that offer payment plans for patients as a primary consideration for partnership as for this shows their desire to extend the spirit of charity.
When you partner with Dental Foundation of Grace, we come in and pay the dental expenses for some of your patients who are struggling financially. We do all of this anonymously and you get to break the good news that their debt has been forgiven! Our process is designed to change the current cultural norms through the way we select recipients.
- Benefits will be distributed once a year around the first of December.
- We are open to helping all individuals under payment plans with dental practices.
- We are open to helping all others where discovery is found or directed by donors. We will add recipient grants when a need is discovered and during an emergency – if available based on donations.
- We will partner with Dental Offices’ front staff for discovery (an anonymous list) of candidates.
- Our primary focus is based on the aspect of grace within our charity; charitable relief comes from the fact that candidates do not apply and are unaware a charity is considering paying their dental debt. Or when identified by our partners, granted to receive treatment that is delayed or ignored due to financial ability.
- Upon selection of population to receive the benefits from our charity, the dental office’s staff then has the pleasure of calling recipients informing them a charity has resolved the issue of their outstanding debt or pre-dental expense requirements.
- Dental Foundation of Grace prays that individuals will discover hope and awareness that a charity exists that is searching to assist them to the glory and honor of God.
Our gifting process is anonymous and you get to break the good news to your patients that their debt has been forgiven!
We believe donors are blessed to be a blessing for others!
3921 Vista Greens Drive
Fort Worth, Texas, 76244